Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Cooper Junior Jazz (6th Grade)


While Cooper loves playing basketball, and is an absolute fan of the NBA, he hasn't wanted to play on an organized team for a couple of years. Even just recreational ball was a little too much. I missed watching him play. He surprised me this season by saying he did want to be on a Junior Jazz team with his friends from school. I was surprised, but thrilled!


A video posted by BlackhamBall (@blackhamball) on
Here's just a couple quick clips from his 1st game. I am taking the clips from the game and making highlight videos. You can see the playlist here (Cooper Basketball ) and I'll continue to add to it as the season progresses. It's great to see Cooper in action again!




I'm so grateful to this group of friends, these basketball buddies from school that got Cooper-Man playing again! After a tough game though, Cooper did get a little intimidated and skipped the rest of the season. Glad I got this picture (he wasn't there for the official team photo either).


No comments:

Post a Comment